Had a wee holiday. Been back for a week. Took me ages to get threaded up but I got it done. Sadly the sett was all wrong. Far too dense, was causing it to be a very difficult warp to weave. Also, I like a balanced sett, especially when doing tartanish cloth, where it's fairly essential.
So I cut it off and resleyed it at 60 epi, 30 for each face and got rid of the stitchers so each layer was completely seperated. It's much better now I think. In this picture you can see a weave that has 4 seperate lagchains, loaded on seperate barrels so they can be changed over relatively quickly.
Also, my dog, in the woods, asking politely if I would please throw the stick, whenever I find time. No hurry like.